Living Life The Way Nature Intended is much more than a business slogan. It is our family philosophy, our motivation, prayer and goal. We believe that we can't live independently and aside from the rest of the world. We are a part of everything we know, everyone we meet in our life. While we can't dramatically change the world, we would like to make it better. We share our story, our experience and we hope that it helps you Live your Life Happier and Healthier! We invite you to join our Frontier Buying Group and save money while making healthier choices when purchasing items for your family.
To Learn more, please fill the form below
We hold a wholesale account with Frontier Co-op which allows us to save on Herbs, Spices & Seasonings, Teas, Cooking Ingredients & Baking Flavors, Natural Oils and Personal Care items of such brands as Frontier Bulk, Simply Organic, Aura Cacia and other natural product manufacturers. We order regularly and Invite you to order with us. Here is how the Frontier Buying Group works:
1. REGISTRATION: Registration in our group is easy. Simply use te form on this page to be added. We need to know your name and address, email & phone number. We do not share this information with a third party and need it to keep in contact with you and inform you of orders, pick up dates and payments.
2. EMAIL LIST: You will be added to our Frontier Buying Group email list and receive an email with links to the Frontier Catalog and Monthly Sale catalogs.
3. PLACING AN ORDER: You are not required to order every time/every month. There is however a $25 minumum order amount needed to place an order with us. We keep everything easy and friendly. You can look through the catalog at your own pace, share it with family and friends and let us know if there is something you’d like to order. The sooner we receive your order, the sooner we will add the item to our monthly order. We do not keep an inventory at home and all products are ordered directly from Frontier as orders come. If we receive your order past our monthly order date, we will add it to our next month’s order. You can’t cancel the order once you have placed it with us. Once you are ready to place an order, just email us back with product information, including: Product Name, UPC, Price and Quantity.
4. ORDER DATES - 2016: (*depending on the interest/demand)
May 2 & 16*
June: 6 & 20*
July, 4 & 18*
August, 8 & 22*
September 5 & 19*
October 3 & 17*
November 14 & 28*
5. CONFIRMATION: Before placing an order online, we will email you the order confirmation, ask questions about your order (if we have any) and let you know the dates and place of pick-up times. We will order at least once a month, and are open to placing orders weekly or bi-weekly depending on the demand.
6. PICK-UP: You will have to pick-up your order in Menomonie or Eau Claire. Delivery is not available at this moment. Orders are usually arrive within 3-5 business days and you can pick up your order at any time of your convenience within one week.
7. ORDER PAYMENTS: We will have an invoice of your order attached to the confirmation email. You can pay online using PayPal OR pay once you pick-up your order. We take checks/money orders payable to Beloved Sisters, cash, debit/credit cards.
8. FRONTIER CATALOG PRICING: The Frontier Catalog has two prices for each product – first one is called “PRICE” and this is what you will pay for the product. Second one is called “SRP”, or Suggested Retail Price – this is the retail price at which this product is usually sold at grocery/retail stores. This allows you to see the diffrence and calculate your savings.
9. FEES: Because we already have the wholesale account and handle our annual membership fees and all the shipping fees, there will be no Shipping and Handling Fee added to your order. We however will add a 5% Order Processing Fee and it will be shown on your invoice. There are no taxes added to any of the orders. We are also charging annual Buying Group Registration Fee of $15 per household and this is due with your first order.
10. LATE FEES AND OTHER CHARGES: We ask that all orders are picked up within a week. If you can’t pick up your order during this time, we will add a $25 storage fee to your order. $35 fee will be added to all returned checks. We really hope that we will not have any of these charges added to ANY orders and are asking for clear and honest communication with us. We will do our best to resolve any issues.
11. CANCELLATION: You can cancel your Frontier Buying Group membership at any time by emailing us with such request. We will delete your information and remove you from our email list. If you decide to join again, you will be required to pay $15 registration fee again. If during your membership you had no orders placed, we will refund your $15 membership fee. If, however you have an order placed, that fee is not returnable. We can’t cancel an order once it is placed.