Ingredients: Pure Organic Shea Butter, Pure Soy Wax, Pure Arrowroot Powder
Living Vegan Deodorant - Pure & Honest
Deodorant is a product that most use every single day and studies are proving that the incidence of breast cancer is on the rise. Ingredients that are present in your drug store deodorant to avoid include: aluminum, parabens,Triclosan(which is actually classified as a pesticide by the FDA), phthalates, propylene glycol and fragrance (most likely, toxic synthetic compound and no company is required to disclose what is actually in it).
When you think of the glands that are located in your armpits and knowing it takes chemicals 26 seconds to reach our blood stream....would you like to rethink directly applying these chemicals to you body???
The ingredients used in Living Vegan Natural deodorant will work as an odor absorbing moisturizing antimicrobial. With a base of Pure Organic Shea Butter it is a soothing application and will improve the health of the underarm tissue without clogging the pores. The organic arrowroot powder absorbs moisture and provide a silky feel. No Baking Soda formula!
This deodorant is made without the Baking Soda! Our formula has been created for dry, sensitive skin and really works!
After trying this all-natural deodorant, you will never go back to the commercial one, that contains several ingredients not so good for you. Like these:
• Aluminum – This is the primary ingredient in most stuff you’ll buy at the store. It’s a metal which has been linked to breast cancer in women and increased risk of Alzheimer’s disease. No thanks.
• Parabens – This synthetic preservative is found in so many personal care products. The largest concern is that these chemicals will disrupt our delicate hormonal balance. Paraben exposure has also been linked to birth defects and organ toxicity.
• Propylene glycol – This is a petroleum based material. In large quantities, studies have shown that this stuff can cause damage to the central nervous system, liver, and heart.
• Phthalates – Another class of chemicals that have been linked to a variety of health issues including birth defects.
• Triclsoan – This chemical is actually classified as a pesticide by the FDA and a probable carcinogen by the Environmental Protection Agency.
This deodorant is pure and all natural and scented with pure essential oils