Please read and add to your cart when registering online.
Market Terms and Conditions
Rules and Regulations
- All products being sold at the market must be produced by the vendor within a 30-mile radius of Menomonie. The Art Market Manager reserves the right to include products outside of that radius if inclusion of the product will enhance the market.
- Items must be approved by the Art Market Manager who has the discretion to decide if the item fits into the local market theme. All new vendors when applying must submit a picture of their work, or provide a web page address where products could be retrieved electronically - please email us prior to registering online!
- It is the responsibility of every vendor to obtain State of Wisconsin seller’s permit and to collect and remit Wisconsin Sales Tax.
- Vendors selling processed or “ready to eat” foods are to apply with Menomonie Farmer’s Market.
- The Art Market Manager reserves the right to refuse acceptance of any vendor or item that is not in keeping with the rules or quality of the Art Market.
- All art and Craft items sold must be hand-crafted by the vendor. Absolutely no "kit" crafts are allowed.
- Artists may sign-up for each market day individually, or for the entire season. Each week, an email confirmation with a spot assignment/mapping of the park will be e-mailed to all artists; changes will be made with any cancellations taken in consideration.
- The artist market is held rain or shine and the use of weighted tents is recommended. Artists are responsible to plan/organizetheir displays appropriately.
- Artist Market Manager will be in the park by 7 am on Saturdays and by 10 am on Wednesdays; artists are encouraged not to show up before this time.All vehicles should be removed from loading area by 7:45 am on Saturdays and 10:45 am on Wednesdays.Artists are to drive up, unload and move their cars immediately to allow space for other vendors. No vendors are allowed to drive into the Menomonie Farmer’s Market Pavilion Parking area for any reason.
- In case an artist fails to inform artist market manager of a cancellation, the absence will be considered a "No Show".If a vendor fails to notify event operators of a cancellation and does not appear at a scheduled event date, it will be considered a "No-Show" and the vendor will forfeit their payment for that event date.
- Any vendors who have 2 or more "No-Shows" in one season may be denied acceptance into future Artist Markets.
- If a vendor cancels, the artist market manager will move other booth/booths to fill a gap in order to keep the market looking full and allow for proper flow of foot traffic. All spaces will be marked with a numbered flag every morning by the market manager. The flag will be placed at the right corner of the assigned space, meaning the artist should place the front right foot of the tent at the flag. Artists are asked to check in with Artist Market Manager when they arrive or if have any questions about the space.
- The Facebook page will be created and updated every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday to promote the Artist market and welcome artists to join. Any other social media or other ways that can help promote this event are appreciated and will be used as well.
- Respect other vendors and Menomonie Farmers and Art Market customers.Profanity, yelling, and heckling will not be tolerated.
- Vendors may not sublet space.Menomonie Art Market retains the right to approve and facilitate all arrangements pertaining to subletting space.
- The market will begin promptly at 8AM on Saturdays and 11 AM on Wednesdays.No sales are allowed prior to these times. Vendors need to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to opening and may not come late to the market, as the unloading process will disrupt customers and other vendors. Vendors may begin to tear down their booths at the conclusion of the market.
- Consuming alcoholic beverages and smoking are not allowed in the market area.
- Price and terms of sale are solely between buyer and seller.
- All vendors agree to abide by fair business practices
- All permits and licenses required by the State of Wisconsin are the sole responsibility of the vendors.
- Vendor space is ten feet by ten feet.No items may be placed directly on the ground.
- Menomonie Art Market is not a juried event. Please be considerate to other crafters and artists and only give your professional critique when asked.
- All Local nonprofits and not for sale organizations are eligible for a one free spot at the artist market per season. No sales are allowed. For educational and demonstration purpose only. Art Market manager may refuse a spot if the activity violates city code or due to busy scheduling.
Menomonie Art Market Manager will enforce all rules and regulations. Disregard for any market rules will cause action to be taken. Menomonie Art Market retains the right to prohibit a vendor from participating in the market, without a refund, if rules are broken.